4th Annual Peach Days 5K Race
(Updated on June 30, 2021)
*** Online registration opens on July 5th ***
We will be ordering shirts based off of those who have preregistered by 11:59 pm on August 15, 2021. Please make sure you have registered by then. Beginning this year we will only be doing online registeration.
Race Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Place: Brigham City - City Center Plaza 58 North Main St.
Packet Pickup: Brigham City - City Center Plaza 58 North Main
Start time: Exactly at 8:00 am.
Waiver of Liability: We do need a physical signature from everyone participating in the Peach Days Race as per required by Brigham City. As a result if you register online when it becomes available you will need to sign one when you get there. Thanks.
Registration: (Guaranteed shirt if you sign up by August 16th, convenience fee added)
- Online (You will need to create an account in runnercard.com to do this)
- $25 With Tech Shirt, plus processing fee.
- $20 Without Tech Shirt, plus processing fee.
- Late/Day-Of Registration (Sept 9th-11th):
- $30 with Tech Shirt, $25 without Shirt (Sept 9th to Sept 11th)
- Race Day registration will start at 6:45 am. Registration will close at 7:45 am.
- Head South on Main.
- Left turn onto 300 south.
- Left turn onto 200 east.
- Right turn onto Forest Street.
- Left turn onto 400 east.
- Right turn onto 100 north.
- Left turn onto 600 east.
- Left turn onto 400 north.
- Left turn onto Main Street.
- Finish Line at 58 North Main Street in front of the City Center Plaza
Parking: Parking is extremely limited in Downtown Brigham City because of Peach Days activities. There are parking restrictions for the race.
You are not allowed to park in the following places:
- Main Street or in parking lots with main street access only
- In the Hampton Inn parking lot
- City Offices Parking Lot (20 North Main Street)
- Parking lot south of the county courthouse
- Box Elder County Justice Court and Motor Vehicle building parking lot (accessed from 100 west) across the street from the academy building
- Along 1st east and 1st west (legal street parking only)
- Please avoid parking in Corbin's Restaurants parking stalls. They have five and they are right next to the Zion's parking lot stalls.
- Please avoid using the Zion's banking parking stalls.