I Survived the
Mantua Dam Race
Northern Utah’s only Five Mile Race!!
(That we know of at least!!)
(Updated June 25, 2016)
The Mantua Dam Race is one of Northern Utah’s oldest races. This race started nearly 30 years ago as a fun run, with approximately ten runners. Over the years the race has had a few minor changes, ranging from a 4.7 mile run around the reservoir, to a 10K run that included parts of the Town of Mantua. What hasn’t changed is the scenic and breath taking course that takes you around the Mantua Reservoir. Today, the Mantua Dam Race has grown to over 300 runners annually.
- Down load the following registration form
- Mail to 219 South Meadow Road, Mantua 84324
- Make checks payable to town of Mantua.
Day-of Registration: Race Day registration will start at 6:00 am. Registration will close at 7:00 am.
Early Registration Ends July 5
- $18 with tech shirt. Available in unisex and women's cut.
- $20 with tech shorts. 9" inseam.
- $30 with both tech shirt and tech shorts.
- Tech shorts are only available during Early registration
Standard Registration July 6 to July 15
- $20 with tech shirt. Available in unisex and women's cut.
- $25 with tech shirt. Available in unisex and women's cut.
Registration must be received on or before Saturday July 6 to guarantee shirt on race day.
For more information contact: Matt or Heidi Redington at (435-734-9673)
Kris Hansen (435-723-1918)