Peach Day's Mile Race
*****In order for someone to participate in the 1 Mile race we would highly encourage there be a parent/guardian there in case something happens to the child participating. If you plan on running the 10K race then bring another adult that can watch over your child and make sure they participate safely in the race. If a parent wishes to run along side there child in the race we ask that you stay on the outside of those participating so you don't interfere with them.*****
We are doing traditional timing with the pull tags and not chip timing this year. Online registration is open until Tuesday September 4th at 11:59 pm. After that you can still sign up the day of the race for the 1 Mile. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.
Race Date: Saturday, September 8th, 2018
Place: Brigham City - City Center Plaza 58 North Main St.
Start time: 8:00 am or right after the 10K race starts. Be there around 6:30 am to start to pick up your race numbers and shirt.
Waiver of Liability: We do need a physical signature from everyone participating in the Peach Days Race as per required by Brigham City. As a result if you register online when it becomes available you will need to sign one when you get there. Thanks.
- Registration: (Guaranteed shirt if you sign up by August 21st, convenience fee added)
- Online (You will need to create an account in runnercard.com to do this)
- $15 With Tech Shirt, plus processing fee
- Mail-In Pre-Registration: PDF Word
- Down load the following registration form, fill it out, and then mail by Sept 1st to...616 N 500 W Brigham City, UT 84302
- If Postmarked by Sept 1st
- $15 With Tech Shirt
- If delivered to me at my house on/before Sept. 4th.
- $15 With Tech Shirt
- Late/Day-Of Registration:
- $20 with Tech Shirt (Sept 5th to Sept 8th)
- Race Day registration will start at 6:45 am. Registration will close at 7:45 am.
Age divisions: 6th, 7th and 8th Grade. 1 Overall Girl Winner and 1 Overall Boy Winner.
For info contact: Jeff Rawlins (435-770-2399) or email@example.com
Course Map (One Mile Race Only)
Start line: In front of City Center Plaza at 58 North Main Street
- Head south on main.
- Circle around cone about 250 south main street iand then head back north on main.
- Run past the start line and then around a cone then back to the finish line.
- The finish line will be by the start line.
Parking: Parking is extremely limited in Downtown Brigham City because of Peach Days activities. There are parking restrictions for the race.
You are not allowed to park in the following places:
- Main Street or in parking lots with main street access only
- In the Hampton Inn parking lot
- City Offices Parking Lot (20 North Main Street)
- Parking lot south of the county courthouse
- Box Elder County Justice Court and Motor Vehicle building parking lot (accessed from 100 west) across the street from the academy building
- Along 1st east and 1st west (legal street parking only)