9th Annual Peach Days Mile Race
(Updated on June 30, 2021)
*** Online registration opens on July 5th ***
Peach Day's Mile Race
*****In order for someone to participate in the 1 Mile race we would highly encourage there be a parent/guardian there in case something happens to the child participating. If you plan on running the 10K race then bring another adult that can watch over your child and make sure they participate safely in the race. If a parent wishes to run along side there child in the race we ask that you stay on the outside of those participating so you don't interfere with them.*****
Race Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Place: Brigham City - City Center Plaza 58 North Main St.
Packet Pickup: Brigham City - City Center Plaza 58 North Main
Start time: Right after the 10K and 5K have cleared the course.
Waiver of Liability: We do need a physical signature from everyone participating in the Peach Days Race as per required by Brigham City. As a result if you register online when it becomes available you will need to sign one when you get there. This means a parent or guardian will need to sign it. Thanks.
- Online Registration will Close on September 8th at 11:59 pm, not guaranteed a shirt after August 16th.
- Late/Day-Of Registration (Sept 9th-11th):
- $30 with Tech Shirt, $25 without Shirt (Sept 9th to Sept 11th)
Age divisions: 6th, 7th and 8th Grade. 1 Overall Girl Winner and 1 Overall Boy Winner.
For info contact: Jeff Rawlins (435-770-2399) or email@example.com
Course Map (One Mile Race Only)
Start line: In front of City Center Plaza at 58 North Main Street
- Head south on main.
- Circle around cone about 250 south main street iand then head back north on main.
- Run past the start line and then around a cone then back to the finish line.
- The finish line will be by the start line.
Parking: Parking is extremely limited in Downtown Brigham City because of Peach Days activities. There are parking restrictions for the race.
You are not allowed to park in the following places:
- Main Street or in parking lots with main street access only
- In the Hampton Inn parking lot
- City Offices Parking Lot (20 North Main Street)
- Parking lot south of the county courthouse
- Box Elder County Justice Court and Motor Vehicle building parking lot (accessed from 100 west) across the street from the academy building
- Along 1st east and 1st west (legal street parking only)